- RSS Channel Showcase 2203385
- RSS Channel Showcase 4128156
- RSS Channel Showcase 2082356
- RSS Channel Showcase 1243912
Articles on this Page
- 11/27/18--08:29: _5G Mobile Technolog...
- 11/27/18--08:44: _Long-Stranded Moroc...
- 11/28/18--08:14: _ShanghaiRanking: Mo...
- 11/29/18--06:37: _Moroccan Doctors We...
- 12/01/18--02:32: _Foreign and Domesti...
- 12/01/18--03:37: _Morocco Is a Favori...
- 12/01/18--04:49: _King Mohammed VI Re...
- 12/01/18--05:15: _FlightNetwork Ranks...
- 12/01/18--07:11: _Holocaust Curriculu...
- 12/01/18--09:58: _Morocco’s CESE: Mig...
- 11/27/18--08:29: 5G Mobile Technology Coming to Morocco in 2022
- 11/27/18--08:44: Long-Stranded Moroccan Fishermen Call for Help in Algerian Waters
- 11/29/18--06:37: Moroccan Doctors Wear Black to Protest Healthcare Conditions
- 12/01/18--02:32: Foreign and Domestic Tourism to Agadir Increases by 14%
- 12/01/18--03:37: Morocco Is a Favorite New Year’s Destination for Portugal
- 12/01/18--04:49: King Mohammed VI Rebukes Moulay Hafid Elalamy’s ‘Arrogant Behavior’
- 12/01/18--05:15: FlightNetwork Ranks Agadir 37th Best City Beach Worldwide
- 12/01/18--09:58: Morocco’s CESE: Migration Fosters Growth, Promotes Global Solidarity
Rabat – Although Morocco is a leading country in the 4G mobile broadband with increasing numbers of subscribers having access to the fourth generation network in Africa, Moroccans will keep using the June 2015 technology for several more years. In its 2018 report about the mobile economy in the MENA region, the Global System for […]
Rabat – The ministry stated in a press release that the Coast Guard’s auxiliary units received a distress call from the four fishermen, saying that they were trapped in a damaged fishing vessel. Algeria rescued the fishermen four nautical miles northeast of Ghazaouet. Ennahar reported that Algerian fishermen from Ghazaouet rescued the four Moroccan fishermen […]
The post Long-Stranded Moroccan Fishermen Call for Help in Algerian Waters appeared first on Morocco World News.
Rabat – According to Maghreb Arab Press, the academic consultancy firm also ranked Cadi Ayyad 15th in the Arab world and 12th in Africa. In physics, Cadi Ayyad ranked the best in Francophone Africa, 13th in the Arab world, and 14th in Africa. ShanghaiRanking ranked Cadi Ayyad among the 400 best universities in the world […]
The post ShanghaiRanking: Morocco’s Cadi Ayyad University Best in Francophone Africa appeared first on Morocco World News.
Rabat – Moroccan public sector doctors showed up to work on Wednesday wearing black to condemn working conditions in healthcare. After some doctors resigned en masse, and in response to a call by the Independent Union of Public Sector Doctors, Moroccan healthcare employees declared Wednesday a national day of mourning for the deplorable conditions in […]
The post Moroccan Doctors Wear Black to Protest Healthcare Conditions appeared first on Morocco World News.
By Mohamed Hikal Rabat – Agadir has received 14 percent more tourists this year than last year. The capital of the Souss region welcomed 840,000 tourists in the first 10 months of 2017 and 960,000 in the first 10 months of 2018. Agadir received 5 percent more domestic tourists, 330,000, in January to October this […]
The post Foreign and Domestic Tourism to Agadir Increases by 14% appeared first on Morocco World News.
By Mohamed Hikal Rabat – For many Portuguese tourists, Morocco is a haven for their New Year’s vacation, in addition to Brazil and Cape Verde. According to Pedro Costa Ferreira, president of the Portuguese Association of Travel and Tourism Agencies (APAVT), Morocco remains one of the top vacation destinations for the festive season. Based off […]
The post Morocco Is a Favorite New Year’s Destination for Portugal appeared first on Morocco World News.
Rabat – King Mohammed VI has called out the minister of industry’s failure to perform satisfactorily, asking Moulay Hafid Elalamy to put the nation’s interests before his own. The King made the eyebrow-raising comments during a high-profile “work meeting” on Thursday at the Royal Palace of Rabat. The King had summoned Head of Government Saad […]
The post King Mohammed VI Rebukes Moulay Hafid Elalamy’s ‘Arrogant Behavior’ appeared first on Morocco World News.
Rabat – The website FlightNetwork.com has ranked Morocco’s Agadir beach 37th among the world’s top 50 city beaches. The website notes that the “golden sands” of the Agadir beach has something for everyone: A gradually sloping shore for non-swimmers, jet-skis for adventure-seekers, a tourist train for children, and vendors selling food for the hungry. Legzira […]
The post FlightNetwork Ranks Agadir 37th Best City Beach Worldwide appeared first on Morocco World News.
Rabat – Although Holocaust studies have not yet been officially included in the Moroccan curriculum, it is possible that we will see this happen one day in light of the country’s special history. Recently, rumors have been circulating that Morocco has decided to introduce Holocaust studies into its educational curriculum. The reason for the confusion […]
The post Holocaust Curriculum: Exploring Morocco’s Relationship with the Holocaust appeared first on Morocco World News.
Rabat – Morocco’s Economic, Social, and Environmental Council (CESE) has highlighted the importance of migration for the country’s economic performance, urging authorities to further the socio-professional integration of sub-Saharan migrants. CESE has established itself as a monitor of Moroccan public life, evaluating performances and making recommendations for improvement on various issues of public interest. In […]
The post Morocco’s CESE: Migration Fosters Growth, Promotes Global Solidarity appeared first on Morocco World News.